3.6.15

things I'm lovin // 01




birthday cards
a good book
sleeping in
going to a wedding and coming back with new room decor
finding time to do things I love
my specially made Harry Potter butter beer brownies from a friend
stormy/rainy days
good songs coming up on Pandora
reading old journal entries
coffee
planning summer goals
birthday presents that come in the mail
finding cool inspiring pictures
being healthy after being sick
ma new sweats
sparkly nail polish (oh so sparkly)
ice cream date with four of the some of the worlds most fantastic people
    ---
Whatcha lovin this week?





1 comment:

  1. -I'm lovin this list
    -New red, shiny journals
    -Dark chocolate
    -Rain
    -Blue camelback watterbottles
    -YOU!

    Chloe | Curious Ramblings

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'd love hearing from you!