10.4.15

Konza Prairie Hike



These pics are from Easter weekend. I love hiking at the Konza. Each hike I make new memories, and remember the old ones from the same path.

Scott and Anneke came that weekend so we went on a hike with them. :)


Full credit to my dad for all these pictures! He got a new camera for his birthday, so he was having a lot of fun with it. I like how they turned out!

 

this ones my personal favorite:







Why not have some fun?? Get outside! Enjoy this lovely Spirng weather! Go on a hike or a walk, and just stroll around! You won't regret it!

xx
~Laurel

7 comments:

  1. This looks like a blast, Laurel!! Love the pictures and the commentary...the Konza is one of my favorite places to enjoy God's creation! I must say...the fifth picture down is my favorite...I got such a kick out of everyone's facial expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah! It was! Yes, that one's pretty great too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos! And I have lots of good memories doing that hike. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Charity! isn't it great? I love it even more after every time i go. :))

      Delete
  4. Hey I didn't know you had a blog til you added me on google! Nice!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'd love hearing from you!