4.3.15

S P R I N G

Single rose.

I love spring. Just to make that clear, it's my favorite time of year. It's right after those really hard days, when school just an't working, and right when you think the cold will never truly go away- it comes.

Slow and shy at first, then next thing you know it, it's here!

*sigh* I love spring.

-athletic shorts first in rule of my wardrobe choices
-flats/sneakers with rolled up skinny jeans in secondary command
- flowers
-half of my fams birthdays = cake!
-warm sunshine
-thunderstorms
-less busy schedules
-no more winter coats!
-long walks
-practicing volleyball in the sun
-ducklings. (okay, that's really random, but they're so cute! and I just had to put in a gif in for you!)
29 Things That Will Make You Grin Like An Idiot However Badly Your Day's Going
-iced coffee & lemonade
-porch swing afternoons
-the smell of rain


Spring come soon!


Here is a link for free printable art for each month of the year. Print and pop into an 8x10 frame as part of a seasonal decor
                                                             ~images from Pinterest~

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Your posts always make me smile! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nat! :) Your comments always make me smile!

      Delete

Leave a comment! I'd love hearing from you!