22.12.14

Christmas Tag



Last minute post to try to get you all in the Christmas spirit (and by you, I mean me)! Yes, I'm slacking behind this year! I haven't even put up all the decorations up yet! It's coming too fast!

The Idea: for this tag, anyone can grab it. Just answer the questions and mention the blogger who you got the tag from! 


Sounds easy right? 


Let's see how this goes...


Step one- mention the blogger who you got the tag from.

I got this tag from Chloe at Curious Ramblings. I you haven't checked out her blog yet, please do. She's an amazing person who has an amazing blog. Click HERE to go to it! 

Step two- answer the questions.



1. Over the years, what has been one tradition that has stayed with your family since you can remember? Always spending Christmas morning with just my mediate family, having fried mush and cranberry juice for breakfast, and giving gifts to my siblings and parents. 
2. The first thing you think of when you hear the word 'Christmas'? Snow, sledding, hot cocoa, red and green, Christmas memories, the nativity story...and really guys, there is so much that comes to mind...the list could go on for days...

3. Number one favorite Christmas movie, GO: Charlie Brown Christmas? Is that a movie? I'm not sure even if that's the official name..I also like Elf and It's a Wonderful Life, I can't decide my favorite!
4. When do you start playing Christmas music in your house? Hmm... occasionally  throughout the year, but some people in my family do not appreciate that it in July. This year it was right before Halloween.
5. What are you doing to celebrate Christmas this year? We're going to have two Christmas dinners, one on Christmas Eve, with my Dad's side, and one on Christmas day with my Mom's. 
6. Christmas song you put on repeat every day of the month: *laughs* Bing Crosby's - Mele Kalikimaka. So catchy, I love it!

7. Hot cocoa or apple cider?  Hot cocoa, but both are fantastic.
8. Favorite part about Christmas? Everyone getting into the Christmas spirit, all the songs that declare Jesus as LORD, family coming together to celebrate... about EVERYTHING!

Cranberry Ginger Cookies (Gluten-Free, Grain-Free)
                                                      
                                                           Here's yo questions!
1. Over the years, what has been one tradition that has stayed with your family since you can remember?
2. The first thing you think of when you hear the word 'Christmas'?
3. Number one favorite Christmas movie, GO:
4. When do you start playing Christmas music in your house?
5. What are you doing to celebrate Christmas this year?
6. Christmas song you put on repeat every day of the month:
7. Hot cocoa or apple cider? 
8. Favorite part about Christmas?
                                                                                                                                                    

You can do it! I believe in you! 


Jazzing out to Michael Bublé and Bing Crosby Christmas music doesn't hurt either..




                                                         Merry Christmas everybody!




                                                       -all images from pinterest-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love hearing from you!