22.11.14

Liebster Award


Thank you Chloe for nominating me! Check out her super awesome blog HERE!  

(I know this is really late Chloe! But here it is finally!)


Chloe's Questions

1. How has your week been?- Hmm, a little slow with school and normal things, I got to spend a great time with friends this weekend and I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving!
 
2. How long have you been blogging?- one year

 
3. What is the strangest thing you've ever done?- I have no idea, I'm sorry, but I really haven't done many strange things! 


  
4. The Disney princess you've always secretly wanted to be?- It was Cinderella, but now since I saw Aladdin for the first time this summer, I definitely now want to be Jasmine, and have a pet tiger and own a magic carpet.  


 5. Describe yourself in one word!- I had no idea, so I'm cheating, I asked my family: Mom- mulch-faceted, Kirk- surprising, Dad- helpful, Scott- resourceful, Katie- conscientious -Whaa? Character traits do come out in this ;)


 6. How did you come up with the title for your blog?- It was the first thing that popped into my head, and since I'm not very creative, I couldn't think of anything else.

  7. If you had to choose between pumpkin bread or lemon bread which would it be?- Pumpkin! My favorite! But lemon's high up there too.

 8. Do you remember dates or names better?- Names...by far.

9. Books or movies?- Books..because of all the details, but I love movies because I can be almost completely lazy...it really comes down to what mood I'm in..

10. Have you ever traveled out of the US?- No, but I'd love too!

11. Where is your happy place?- At home. :D




11 Random Facts About Myself


1. I can't decide if I'm a night or morning person

2. My most favoritest drink in the entire world is chocolate milk
3. My goal for this year is to do "home improvement" projects in our basement through out the year
4. Favorite super hero is batman
5. I can almost do the spits (I'm so close!)
6. I daydream about all the different breeds of dogs I'm going to have throughout my lifetime
7. I'm the youngest of four in my family
8. My favorite time of year is spring
9. I really like Michael Bublé
10. My toothbrush color is green
11. A pet peeve of mine is disorganization 



Now I'd like to nominate:


Here's the Deal
Link to the blog that nominated you for the award. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
List 11 random facts about yourself.

Nominate some bloggers that have less than 200 followers.
Create 11 questions for the bloggers you've nominated.
Notify them that they've been nominated.


My Questions
1. Where's somewhere you want to travel to?
2. Pet Peeve?
3. What's something/someone you really miss?
4. What is your earliest memory?
5. Favorite Superhero?
6. A good book you would recommend?
7. What would be your dream job?
8.  The Disney princess you've always secretly wanted to be?
9. Favorite pass time?
10.The thing you could live without, but you really really wouldn't want to?
11. How do you like your PB&J?

Y'all have fun! Just do it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love hearing from you!