20.2.14

{Lists} Questioner For Fun

   It seems like everyone's doing this list thing, so I'm just going to copy you all. Hope you enjoy it!

1. Full Name: Laurel Anne Stewart


2. What time did you get up this morning? 6:40

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Caching Fire, LOVED it!!


4. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Manhattan, Kansas

5. What did you have for breakfast? English muffin and cereal 


6. What foods do you dislike? Olives, mushrooms and any seafood 

7. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Either New Zealand or Switzerland

8. Favorite time of day? Early Morning

9. Where were you born? In a hospital


10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Olympic gymnastics 

11. Favorite pastime/hobby: Reading and playing volleyball

12. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning.. but I'm occasionally a night person.. 



13. Do you have any pets? Not technically mine but, four bunnies, and a dog 

14. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog 

15. Favorite Flower? Tiger Lily 

16. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate chip cookie dough!!!!


17. Favorite fast food restaurant? McDonalds 

18. Broccoli? I love it 

19. What are you listening to right now? Pandora, Piano Guys :) and whistles and cheering, my mom's watching basketball game film 


20. What is your favorite color? Purple, any shade

21. What is your favorite vegetable? Squash, zucchini and red peppers


22. Obsessions? I guess I'd better admit it, Rhett and Link on youtube


23. How many siblings? 3, besides me


24.What was the last thing you ate? Chocolate peanut butter cup ice cream, so delicious! 


25. Favorite sport (to play)? Volleyball!!!!


26. Summer or Winter? Summer, definitely


27. Favorite day of the week? Sunday :)


28.Coke or Pepsi? Coke


29. Taco or Pizza? Pizza!


30. Favorite singers? Hmm this one's hard, umm  Pentatonix, Micheal Bublé, Train, and many, many others that I can't think of right now.
31. Quote I love: "Hard days are the best because that's when champions are made. If you push through the hard days, then you can push through anything" -Gabby Douglas 
I love this because it fits in well with my life right now, I think of it when I'm playing basketball or doing some tough workout, it's so inspiring, I just love it!    


   Well that's all for today folks, hope you liked it, and it didn't bore you too much!


'Till next post!

Hugs, 
Laurel

3 comments:

  1. I loved this post Laurel!!!!!!! That quote IS inspiring, love it. Fun fun post!!!!! I love reading these lists, getting to know random things about people is so fun. For instance I didn't know you loved broccoli or the color purple! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Chloe! I know, getting to know random things is so fun. :) Thank you for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurel! You have a blog! You're already all set for my class next year. :) I really like these lists, too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'd love hearing from you!