1. Full Name: Laurel Anne Stewart
2. What time did you get up this morning? 6:40
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Caching Fire, LOVED it!!
4. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Manhattan, Kansas
5. What did you have for breakfast? English muffin and cereal
6. What foods do you dislike? Olives, mushrooms and any seafood
7. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Either New Zealand or Switzerland
8. Favorite time of day? Early Morning
9. Where were you born? In a hospital
11. Favorite pastime/hobby: Reading and playing volleyball
12. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning.. but I'm occasionally a night person..
14. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog
15. Favorite Flower? Tiger Lily
16. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate chip cookie dough!!!!
17. Favorite fast food restaurant? McDonalds
18. Broccoli? I love it
19. What are you listening to right now? Pandora, Piano Guys :) and whistles and cheering, my mom's watching basketball game film
20. What is your favorite color? Purple, any shade
21. What is your favorite vegetable? Squash, zucchini and red peppers
22. Obsessions? I guess I'd better admit it, Rhett and Link on youtube
23. How many siblings? 3, besides me
24.What was the last thing you ate? Chocolate peanut butter cup ice cream, so delicious!
25. Favorite sport (to play)? Volleyball!!!!
26. Summer or Winter? Summer, definitely
27. Favorite day of the week? Sunday :)
28.Coke or Pepsi? Coke
29. Taco or Pizza? Pizza!
30. Favorite singers? Hmm this one's hard, umm Pentatonix, Micheal Bublé, Train, and many, many others that I can't think of right now.
31. Quote I love: "Hard days are the best because that's when champions are made. If you push through the hard days, then you can push through anything" -Gabby Douglas
I love this because it fits in well with my life right now, I think of it when I'm playing basketball or doing some tough workout, it's so inspiring, I just love it!
Well that's all for today folks, hope you liked it, and it didn't bore you too much!
'Till next post!