25.12.13

Merry Christmas from Minneola!

   Merry Christmas everyone! I'm here in Minneola, Kansas. I'm at my aunt and uncle's farm, with my three cousins, an aunt and uncle from Indiana, one of my cousins and her family from Minnesota, and my family! We got here yesterday afternoon. I've had a lot of fun so far, and we stay here until Friday. Coming here is always lots of fun, and we usually stay at my grandma's house, which is about 3 miles away, but this time I'm at my uncle's and aunt's. They don't have very many animals, but they have cats, a dog, one horse and some cows. But the horse doesn't belong to them, so we can't ride it. :(
   On Christmas eve morning we had our normal family Christmas. We had to get up at 6, and we left by 8:45. The car ride up was fun, it was just Katie and I in the back seat, and we watched Les Miserables. I hadn't seen it before. It was kind of weird watching it, because I had listened to almost all the songs on Youtube and Pandora. So it was nice to finally understand the plot.
   When we got here we just hung out, ate supper, and played games. I got to know my cousin Abigail's kids better, which was fun, because I don't think I've ever talked to them before. There names are Elijah (11), Audrey (9), Isabelle (6), Jude (3), and Celia (1). I love all their names!
   Today was the Christmas dinner and presents.We drew names this year for the first time. I got a present from Abigail. I love it! I got a cute little mug with fancy hot chocolate, and a scarf and some candy. :)
   Here's some pictures that I took today. So fun!















Hope you're all having a Merry Christmas!

Love,
 Laurel  



         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love hearing from you!