23.11.13

15 Things You Might Not Know About Me!!

Hello there! For my first blog post I have decided to tell you 15 things you probably never knew. So here we go:

   1. I have an obsession with dogs

 
   2. I've played 3 years of volleyball, and am starting my 4th year of basketball

   3. I've been in 4-H 6 years


   4. I've never traveled by airplane anywhere


   5. If I could go on my dream vacation, I would go to New Zealand


   6. I know how to east coast swing, it's SO much fun!


   7. I currently own 4 bunnies


   8. I've never fractured a bone


   9. My favorite color is purple

   10. I lived in Lawrence, KS for the first 5 years of my life 


   11. One of the first memories of my life is promising this to my brother Kirk, "I will never EVER like K-State!" Ha! Opps...


   12. I'm "Scotts-Irish"


   13. Just recently I've found a love for dark chocolate


   14. I have an annoying habit of gasping at almost everything that surprises me.


   15. I played 3 (maybe more! I can't remember!)
 seasons of soccer and 5 seasons of softball

 Yup that's me all right! Thank you for reading my first post! Please come again, and comment below! 


Till next post,

~Laurel


2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Laurel, I'm so excited you have a blog! And I'm glad you came around to K-State.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurel!!!!!!!! I'm SO excited you have a blog!!! As soon as I found out, I had to find it right away! Your blog background is so cute, and I love your writing style! And yes, just yes, to dark chocolate!
    Yay! This blog post is so fun! Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'd love hearing from you!